BEAUTYTIPS FOR SHORT NIGHTS
Parties are wonderful, but what about the next day? A look in the mirror and we know what our skin thinks about little sleep, alcohol and/or cigarettes. But not only parties, even stress, bad nutrition and staying up longer than midnight can make our skin look old, pale and irritated.
Prof. Dr. Hugo B. Kitzinger has tips how to look georgious, even after short nights:
In the evening
- Drinking much water: Quite often, the air at parties is dry and contains less oxygen. Drinking much non alcoholic drinks prevents our body from drying out.
- Refresh your skin regulary, for example with TONER spraying in your face from a distance of approximately 20 cm.
Before going to bed
- Cleanse your face evenly with MOUSSE or FOAM and TONER.
- Refresh your eyes: Use EYE or EYEPLUS as a mask for the eyes. Keep in the refrigerator, then apply abundantly and let it work in. Especially for tired, stressed eyes.
- Pamper your skin with a CORRECTIVE CONCENTRATES. For an extra rosy, fresh skin we recommend CC No. 3 SKIN ACTIVATOR. Niacin and Caffeine stimulate the micro-circulation, horse chestnut extract remuves blockages and a biomimetic peptid stimulates regeneration. Attention: Nicotinic acid immediately and intensely increases the flow of blood to the skin. The distinct reddening is a desired effect, and diminishes within 30 minutes.
The morning after
- If your eyes are still swollen, you could use eye compressions. Place cotton pads soaked with TONER gently onto the eye area.
- First aid for a blemished, shiny or tired skin: MASK. The deep-cleansing, healing-earth (loess) face MASK absorbs pollutants and excess oils, regulates sebum production and stimulates micro circulation. After cleansing, apply about 3 mm onto skin Let it work in for 15-20 minutes (avoid eye area). Wipe any excess off with a cosmetic towel. Then wash face off with water. Result: a clean, fresh and matt skin.
- The effect serum SPEED LIFT lifts the skin instantly – due to a polymer complex and hibiscus seed extracts. Apply ON TOP OF usual care products on face, neck and décolleté or mix it with your make up or concealer.
- A cold shower and a cup of coffee stimulate the circulation.
- Walking or going by bike are also a good opportunities waking up your skin and stimulating it‘s micro circulation.